Bioinformatics Alumni Event
Event start time 6.12.2021 18:00
Event end time 6.12.2021 21:00
On the 6th of December the CCBB organises a virtual alumni event with former students of the CBB master. During the event 5 alumni in different fields from different parts of the world will speak about why they decided to pursue a certain career path.
After the speakers have introduced themselves, you can ask your questions in a more personal setting in a separate breakout room for every speaker. You will get the chance to join as many breakout rooms as you want.
The following speakers will present during the event:
- Hannes Rost, Assistant Professor at University of Toronto
- Lukas Widmer, Senior Principal Statistical Consultant Novartis
- Vignesh Ram, Doctoral Student IBM Research & ETH Zurich
- Tim Enke, Manager at Bain & Company, HC Private Equity
- Aarti Krishnan, Post-doc at MIT Collins lab
- Louis du Plessis, Researcher with Tanja Stadler in genomic epidemiology
When you sign up, please indicate which speakers interest you in the following google form (feel free to sign up for every speaker):
Main event organiser Raya Stoyanova