Event start time 9.2.2020 14:00
Event end time 15.2.2020 14:00
IMPORTANT: If you do not receive a confirmation email after signup, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
It's time for the legendary Snowdayz again! From the 9th to 15th of February 2020 we'll be staying in Sedrun! Besides having a nice accommodation and exploring the skiing-area, we also have some evening events prepared for you :)
- Accommodation at the Pension Strem in Sedrun
- Ski pass for the Skiarena Andermatt-Sedrun-Disentis (for 5 days)
- Journey with SBB (outward and return journey from/to Zurich HB).
- Delicious meals (breakfast buffet and dinner). We have our own kitchen crew.
- You'll have the opportunity to make sandwiches for lunch. Otherwise, there will also be enough restaurants in the skiing area.
- Beer on tap
- Night sledging
- Much fun, very wow
Not included (optional)
- Swimming and Wellness in Bogn Sedrun (5 min away from our stay)
- IMPORTANT: Anybody travelling with us in the group must depart from Zurich main station AND must travel back with us from Sedrun to Zurich main station, respectively. Unfortunately, getting on the train later or leaving the train earlier won't be possible (group ticket of the SBB). If it's not possible for you to travel with us, please choose "individual travel" during the registration.
- Meeting point: Will be communicated later on.
- Train connection: Will be communicated later on.
The house has rooms with 2 to 6 beds. Room arrangements will be done after arrival.
- (Card) games
- MP3 Player
- Ski / Snowboard
- Headlamp, if you have one
- Good humour
- Personal stuff
- And so on...
The small print
- You can only register for a whole week. Whoever registers, has to pay the full participation fee (take a look at "Costs"). Unfortunately, there are no offers for semi-weeks or separate days.
- Lift pass (skiing ticket):
- The lift pass is included in the participation fee and is valid for 5 days. We're not able to offer you any lift passes valid for less than 5 days.
- The lift pass is NON-transferable!
- If you don't want a skiing ticket, write us an email.
- All participants should be ready to help our organization committee and our kitchen crew
- You'll have to organize ski- / snowboard equipment yourself. You'll have the opportunity to rent any equipment on location at a sports outfitters (please do so early enough).
- After your registration you must pay your participation fee via bank transfer until 5 days after your registration. This is a HARD DEADLINE, i.e. if the money isn't on our account, we will delete the registration.
- Without any solid reason, we can't refund your registration fee (oral exams, etc. are NOT a solid reason).
- Friends of VIS-members:
- The registration for non-VIS will open on the 8th of December at 11:00.
- Friends of VIS-members (without nethz-Account) can also take part (and register via mail).
- Friends of VIS-members (with nethz-Account) can register normally.
- Non-VIS-members pay an additional participation fee of 150.- CHF (take a look at "Costs").
- Insurance is the responsibility of the participant.
- All statements without guarantee
Read and not yet fully understood? Please do not hesitate to contact the Snowdayz team: snowdayz at vis.ethz.ch
|Travel||Abo||Cost VIS members||Cost non-VIS|
|With the group||I have a GA||435.0||585.0|
|Single||I have a GA||435.0||585.0|
|With the group||I have a Halbtax||465.0||615.0|
|Single||I have a Halbtax||435.0||585.0|
|With the group||I have nothing (no GA, no Halbtax)||495.0||645.0|
|Single||I have nothing (no GA, no Halbtax)||435.0||585.0|
Main event organiser Anna Laura John