Event start time 2.12.2021 17:30
Event end time 2.12.2021 20:00
First lasertag was a blast and a half! That's why we decided to go again! This time with more people and a bigger arena! Also, only cool kidz allowed, aka VIS.
The 1200 square meter arena from Actionworld is the biggest in Switzerland. With multiple floors, rooms and platforms, an awesome experience is guaranteed! If you want more information, you can visit their website actionworld.ch.
We will also provide some snacks, but you might wanna eat something before (just make sure you're not too full to run around). It is recommended to wear dark clothes, which isn't fluorescent under UV-light. Also, bring a spare shirt, lasertag is exhausting.
- Location: ActionWorld, Bachstrasse 27, 8912 Obfelden
- Arrival: individual (~35min by train/bus from Zurich HB, ticket not included in price)
- Meeting point: 17:30pm in front of ActionWorld
Don't forget to pay the participation fee within 4 days at the VIS office (CAB E 31) or online! See you soon :)
COVID and small print
- Every participant is responsible for their insurance.
- With your participation, you give your consent that photos might be taken of you and might be used for VIS purposes.
- Every participant is required to have a valid COVID certificate and a valid ID at the day of the event.
- If you have any symptoms of illness, please refrain from participating in the event and notify the organizers in advance.
- If you belong to a risk group, you have to decide on your own about your participation in the event.
|Cost VIS members|
Main event organiser Daniel Yang