How to Schoggi @ Lindt (tour & course)
Event start time 10.12.2022 11:00
Event end time 10.12.2022 15:00
Do you love Schoggi or do you love Schoggi? Everyone loves Schoogggi!!! Come with us and dive into the world of chocolate, where we will learn at first hand from the cultivation of cocoa to the production of good Lindt chocolate during an audio-guided museum tour. Not only the most spectacular chocolate fountain is waiting for you, but also numerous tasting stations, such that our sense of taste will definitely not be neglected. At the end we will have the opportunity to decorate our own chocolate in a course together with a real Lindt chocolatier. And if you still need some Christmas presents or have to stock up on chocolate for the exam period, you can find everything you need in the largest Lindt Chocolate Shop there.
For more information, you can visit the website www.lindt-home-of-chocolate.com.
Important: Please note that you have two options to participate at this event:
- Tour-only (11am-1pm, participation fee CHF 5): vis.ethz.ch/en/events/453
- Tour & course (11am-3pm, participation fee CHF 30): this event
- Location: Lindt Home of Chocolate, Schokoladenplatz 1, 8802 Kilchberg
- Arrival: individual (~10min by train from Zurich HB + 10min walking, train ticket not included in price)
- Meeting point: 10:45am in front of Lindt Home of Chocolate
- Every participant is responsible for their insurance.
- With your participation, you give your consent that photos might be taken of you and might be used for VIS purposes.
Don't forget to pay the participation fee within 4 days online or at the VIS office (CAB E31)!
|Cost VIS members|
Main event organiser Daniel Yang