VIS Goes Alpamare
Event start time 1.12.2022 16:30
Event end time 1.12.2022 20:30
Like every year, the VIS is organising a trip to Alpamare in Pfäffikon SZ. Alpamare is the largest indoor water park in Europe, full of fun and action. There are diverse slides of different difficulties, wave pool, flow path, massage pool, cold pool and iod sole pool. The sliding area contains 12 slides with over 2 km length.
If you didn't know yet: All connecting corridors are indoor, so you don't have to worry about the cold weather.
Since Alpamare is open till 21.00, you have to leave the bathing area after expiration of the 4h ticket (approx. 20.30). You pay the surcharge of extra minutes yourself directly at the cash desk when eventually leaving.
If you want to relax a little after all the slides, you can go to the sauna (take an extra towel for that!) or enjoy a portion of fries. You can choose one of the 2 options as it is included in the price. If you want to do both, you have to pay for the other option yourself at the cash desk on site.
- Place: Alpamare, Pfäffikon SZ (opposite of Seedamm-Center)
- Meeting: 16:20, latest 16:30 in front of the cash desk
- Directions: Take the bus no. 195 from station Pfäffikon until stop "Seedamm-Center"
- It is necessary that you are there in time as indicated. Arriving too late, we cannot guarantee your entry anymore and your ticket may expire.
- You are responsible to follow the 4 hours time limit for our stay.
- Insurance is the responsibility of the participant.
- All statements without guarantee.
Don't forget to pay the participation fee within 3 days at the VIS office (CAB E 31) or online!
See you soon :D
|Cost VIS members|
Main event organiser Mélina Sladic