Become VIS most known climbing monkey!
Event start time 26.5.2023 13:45
Event end time 26.5.2023 17:00
Wanna test out your boundaries and see nature out of a completely new perspective? VIS goes on a trip to the rope park Zurich (which is in Kloten) and you are invited to join!
Overcome several obstacles on different parcours whilst the adrenaline is kicking in. You can make many great memories on the different routes, which are either easy (blue), normal (red) or difficult (black). You can find the overview here: https://www.seilpark-zuerich.ch/uebersicht
With a too dire weather situation (heavy rain, storm or thunder) the event has to be cancelled. Entry fees will be refunded.
!! The fee does NOT include a public transport ticket !!
- VIS: 5 CHF
- Non-VIS: 36 CHF
The rope park is located in Kloten, for which you need a ticket for zone 121 additionally to the usual zone 110 for the city of Zurich.
Our time slot in the park is scheduled from 14 to 17 o'clock. Please note that we have to be there 15min in advance to our slot.
Whoever travels from main station: We will meet 13:10 on platform 41/42 and travel together with the S7 at 13:19 to Kloten. From there we will walk the 5min to the rope park.
- Heavy duty clothing: long pants, closed and grippy shoes, general clothing for sport/outdoorclimbing
- Mandatory gloves: We recommend garden gloves. No knitted nor fingerless gloves are permitted in the park. Whoever does not own or bring gloves, has to buy them in the rope park for 5 CHF on your own cost
- Long hair should be tied up
- Loose jewellery, like necklaces, long earrings or armbands should be taken off
Infos and the small print:
- Every participant is responsible for their insurance.
- With your participation, you give your consent that photos might be taken of you and might be used for VIS purposes. Please contact one of the organisers to mention conserns.
- All statements are without guarantee.
- If you have symptoms of illness, we ask you to stay at home.
|Cost VIS members||Cost non-VIS|
Main event organiser Jessica Andermatt