Event start time 7.12.2023 17:30
Event end time 7.12.2023 21:30
It's time again for a great trip to a water park. This year we will visit the Säntispark in Abtwil. The Säntispark is the biggest and most beautiful waterpark and wellness world in Eastern Switzerland. The Säntispark offers various slides from leisurely to the ultimate adrenaline kick with a drop flap, a wave pool, a current channel and a brine pool. In total, it has eight slides with a total length of more than one kilometer.
Need a break from your studies and would rather spend a day relaxing? No problem! For an extra five francs you can also use the large sauna world. You pay the surcharge directly in the bath. Please take two large towels with you for the sauna.
Because the Säntispark is open until 22:00, you should also leave the bathing area after the 4 hours (approx. 21:30). You pay the corresponding surcharge for an additional half hour directly at the cash desk when leaving.
- Location: Säntispark, Abtwil (SG)
- Meeting point: 17:25 in front of the ticket office
- Public transport: See below
- Travel is the responsibility of the participants
- Be absolutely on time. If you are late, we can't guarantee the entrance and the entrance fee will be forfeited.
- It is your responsibility to stay within the 4 hour time limit.
- Insurance is the responsibility of the participants.
- All information is always without guarantee.
- We do not offer refunds
You need your own ticket for the arrival and departure!
Recommended connection from Zurich HB
IC 5 from Zurich to St. Gallen departing at 16:03
Bus 3 from St. Gallen to Abtwil, Säntispark with departure at 17:07 o'clock
If you don't have a GA, please book your train ticket early. A savings ticket for the route is available from 10 CHF.
Don't forget to pay the participation fee within 3 days at the VIS office (CAB E31) or online!
See you soon.
|Cost VIS members
Main event organiser Roman Hoffmann