International Food & Drink Festival
Event start time 28.2.2020 17:01
Event end time 28.2.2020 22:01
A brief TL;DR can be found below.
We feel that a great way to become familiar with different cultures is through food and drinks.
Thus, in the very beginning of the spring semester, the MoEB committee is organising a culinary event, with the purpose of embracing the cultural diversity among the student body. We invite you to participate at the event, and preferably even bring some food or drink that you find indicative of your culture.
In case you feel like contributing by bringing something small to the event, please consult the Google Sheet here, in order to prevent major clashes in what participants are bringing. After ensuring that what you are bringing is not already "reserved" by someone else, please fill in the form here. Some overlap is acceptable, of course, but just make sure that the same thing isn't too over-represented. Bringing more than one food or drink is also permitted, and in fact welcome. If you are bringing multiple unrelated articles, please fill in the form multiple times (once for each article).
At the event, some locally sourced drinks and snacks will also be made available, so there will definitely be enough to last the evening.
We look forward to seeing you, and what exciting tastes from around the world you'll bring along!
I want to bring something
- Check this document.
- Make sure that what you're planning on bringing isn't brought in masses by others.
- Fill in the form with what you plan on bringing with you.
- If you are bringing unrelated articles (e.g. Swiss cheese and Danish pølse), please fill in the form once for each article.
- Remember to actually bring what you signed up for to the event.
I just want to attend the event
- Please reconsider bringing something with you – the event will be much more enjoyable when a wider range of foods and drinks are represented.
- Just show up to the event regardless.
- Where: Food&Lab, CAB
- When: Friday, February 28th, 2020, from 17:00 to 22:00.
- Why: Intercultural exchange
- For whom: All master students of VIS.
- Registration: Not required.
Main event organiser Tom Cinbis