How to Schoggi @ Lindt
Event start time 11.12.2021 14:30
Event end time 11.12.2021 18:30
Do you love Schoggi or do you love Schoggi? Everyone loves Schoogggi!!! Come with us and dive into the world of chocolate, where we will learn at first hand from the cultivation of cocoa to the production of good Lindt chocolate during a guided museum tour. Not only the most spectacular chocolate fountain is waiting for you, but also numerous tasting stations, such that our sense of taste will definitely not be neglected. At the end we will have the opportunity to decorate our own chocolate in a course together with a real Lindt chocolatier. And if you still need some Christmas presents or have to stock up on chocolate for the exam period, you can find everything you need in the largest Lindt Chocolate Shop there.
For more information, you can visit the website www.lindt-home-of-chocolate.com.
Please note, that the guided museum tour is held in German.
- Location: Lindt Home of Chocolate, Schokoladenplatz 1, 8802 Kilchberg
- Arrival: individual (~10min by train from Zurich HB + 10min walking, ticket not included in price)
- Meeting point: 2:30pm in front of Lindt Home of Chocolate
COVID and small print
- Every participant is responsible for their insurance.
- With your participation, you give your consent that photos might be taken of you and might be used for VIS purposes.
- Every participant is required to have a valid COVID certificate and a valid ID at the day of the event.
- If you have any symptoms of illness, please refrain from participating in the event and notify the organizers in advance.
- If you belong to a risk group, you have to decide on your own about your participation in the event.
Don't forget to pay the participation fee within 4 days online or at the VIS office (CAB E31)!
|Cost VIS members|
Main event organiser Daniel Yang